Thursday, August 21, 2008

My life... is over

So my teachers have been kind enough to submit the syllabus and calendars today... 4 days early... you know, so I can read through everything and then get freaked the hell out!!! I'm looking through the agenda for my first lab class and I get to the part that reads this:

Wear 2 pc swim suit or shorts/sleeveless top
Bring 2-3 towels, 2 washcloths, razor, soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, comb, lip balm, hair dryer, etc.

What the fuh-hell????? So apparently we are to give each other baths. I'm sorry, but I barely let my husband see me naked, or even HALF dressed for that matter... let alone someone I've only known for three weeks! Yes... this craziness begins in WEEK THREE!!!

And then there's pharmacology... holy hell what did I get myself in to? The syllabus reads like a murder mystery! Cause I know... I'm going to DIE trying to get through this class!

So it's official... my life as I currently know it... is O-V-E-R!! I need a drink!

Until next time...
Stacy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered that MAYBE they are surprising you and sending you on vacation???????

Jodie said...

OMG I would just faint!!