Thursday, August 21, 2008

Move is complete

Okay so as you can tell there are a TON of new posts that have just appeared. Reason being, I previously had a blog with a friend of mine who was getting ready to start school. WELL... she never started and never updated anymore so I decided to come back to this place and use it and abuse it! So from now on, expect to see a lot of posts with me FREAKING out about nursing school. While you are here, you should read some of my previous posts, including my favorite, "I'm going! I'm going!" Good times!!

Until next time...
Stacy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you


oi
Olá
Como foi o seu dia?
Gostei de seu blog
você é fantástico!

realmente agradável blog
fabulosa fantástico
tchau
cuide-se
vejo você