Friday, November 2, 2007

More videos

I'm trying to upload some videos for everyone to see so I'll probably be posting a lot over the next few days. Anyway, this one cracks me up. My daughter put the video together but I recorded her with our junky webcam. Anyway... she explains everything in her text. This is my oldest daughter, Cami. I have a video of Hannah playing the same game so I'll have to post that soon too. *giggles* We were up late that night watching "Most Haunted Live" and it only seemed appropriate to try and scare the daylights out of them!



This video is of my youngest daughter Hannah singing "Hello Dolly." If you ask me, she has quite the talent! Hehe. She performed this song a few days earlier at her school's talent show. She was only in the 2nd grade when we shot this. Again, Cami put together the video w/ the text and everything.

No comments: